Sunday, October 21, 2012

I've got a war in my mind

I am sooo in love with this new vid of Lana's.. The intro, lyrics, outro.. are just uuunf




Been shopping with my fam this weekend (: sister got a new blouse and jeans, and my parents were generous enough to buy me these hidden heel sneakers and sweater. Generous enough, because my mother hates my love for sneakers haha. I probably have like 7 pairs of sneakers already, but she didn't hesitate to buy me these, cause they're like heels/wedges. And it's a perfect combo for me ! I lovelovelove sneakers and would like to wear heels more often ; D And they were on sale, so lucky me !



Also had like a party with my course mates. And used Brigitte Bardot look just as my inspiration, because I cannot do the exact look. Even though my mom says I kinda look like her.. (yeah, well, I don't think so, but it is flattering). Soo, the hair:

 

Aand the eyes makeup:

 



And some more pics of me, because I'm a bit narcissistic : D and I love these photos ! haha, sorry






No comments:

Post a Comment