Thursday, July 11, 2013

Devil Doll

Heyo.

So I was not only hooked up on the whole rockabilly look thing, but the music as well. And as my brother is a fan of such music, he gave me the names of his favorite bands/artists and I just fell in love with Devil Doll, she's amazing !! 

I was surprised to find out, that she also covered Peggy Lee's 'Fever', which is actually one of my favorite songs, that made me like Devil Doll even more haha. Was listening to her this whole day. 

But enough about music; that's how I looked today:


With my boyfriend's shirt and mom's shoes, which were killing me at the end of the day haha. I'm just not used to wearing such shoes; only flats, sneakers are the best for me ! But I guess I'll just have to get used to wearing high heels (:



No comments:

Post a Comment