Saturday, July 21, 2012

poker face

Hello (:

Finally, it is time for my new blog post haha can't believe my birthday was only six days ago, seems like more : O
And here are some pics from my b-day:
My hairstyle haha  this pic was taken in the evening, after the get-together has ended, so it's not as tidy..

It's kinda supposed to be this: 


A random picture with my cousin haha and my SUPER tidy room

I really like how I look in this pic haha the theme for the get-together was South dishes, no special clothing required (except for me, I figured I'd wear something frenchy haha stripped blouse, creme shorts, red belt (which was hidden after eating so much) Eiffel tower and Love necklace, studded red ribbon bracelet, and the white rose my Love gave me :>  ), we had some French, Mexican and Spanish (I guess, can't quite remember now) meals 
Aaand my Love.. 

some more pics of me and my Love ! Can't get enough of him haha


Aaand the flowers I've got ! Now only orange/red roses and the colourful bouquet are still alive

Enough with my birthday!.. kinda


New nail polish my sister gave me 

 Some of my newest purchases... a new bathing suit, which you won't see, not yet or not ever


spikey bracelet

girly/summery wallet

The wrap/scarf and these hot pink pants are new

That's it for today. buh-bye (;

No comments:

Post a Comment