Tuesday, April 9, 2013

back to brown

Hello there (:

Straight to the point of the post - I dyed my hair again. Only this time even 2 boxes weren't enough for all my hair, so I kinda got the same ombre effect I had done in the summertime, but instead of brown-blond, I now am dark brown- red. As far as I remember it's called dip dye.

Sooo from this:


To this:





 Oh and the hair dye that I used was, once again, Garnier:


 
 In line with (we've been learning new prepositions in lexis class haha) this new hair colour I also bought a new bag, check this beauty out:

Oh, I think I'm in love with it <3 haha

And last but not least, my outfit of the day:


Real spring is almost here !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, this weekend is good for me, because this occasion i am reading this impressive informative paragraph here
    at my home.

    Review my webpage best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete