Thursday, June 14, 2012

chasing the sun

NO EXAMS LEFT !! I can finally read 'Mini Shopaholic' by Sophie Kinsella without feeling guilty : D Finally, well, not yet officially, I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL !! WOOP : D
And right before my history exam I've got some inspiration for DIY shorts and shirts, so instead of revising, this is what i did (all the looks are also uploaded to my lookbook, so don't forget to hype, if you have it ; D ) :





And look what I did with my studded bracelet ! I just got a bit bored with the way it looks, so gave it some colour.. One of my friends said it now looks like rubik's cube haha

and OH MY, I am in love with this new nail polish I got ! I lovelovelove this colour !! (used it on the bracelet as well : P )


and I got these feather earrings I wanted ! from my cousin as a gift : P


And to my surprise I started losing weight : O really slowly, lost only 1kg yet (but it's somehow noticeable, since my aunt and cousin asked if I have lost any weight and said I look slimmer : D ), but I'm keen on losing more ! or at least trying to make my stomach flat : D and it's just because I started eating a bit less, no exercising until this morning. Figured just eating less is not enough and will try to keep exercising at least a bit, for like 10-20mins, I guess it will be enough for a couple of weeks till I get used to it, later on will do some more ! (:

That's it for now ! a picture of my face to say goodbye haha : D


No comments:

Post a Comment